My twelve years old son is affected by Cerebral Palsy, just looking for professional support to make his life easy and self dependent.

If you are based in the UK I would suggest you liaise with the Children with disability team for support in relation to developing independence. I'm afraid we can't give specific advise but the leading UK charity Scope may offer some general information and guidance on a range of areas. If you are UK based they offer a telephone helpline. 


If you have any questions please email us at:

[email protected]

Disclaimer Policy


Sign up for our NEWSLETTER

and we will keep you up to date with news and information twice a term.


en EN ar AR nl NL fr FR de DE it IT pl PL ru RU es ES


Join the conversation on our social channels.



Twitter 128














Facebook 128