Help at school
It makes a huge difference for me to know that there is an adult at my school who knows all about my condition and who I can talk to if I am worried or unwell.
- Help me understand my feelings of anger and frustration by working on an anger management programme.
- I may need help in problem solving social skills and communication skills.
- Working with a specialist teacher in a small group can help.
- Stay calm and follow through a plan when I cannot manage situations.
Involve parents and carers
- Work with my parent or carer to help me follow the same rules at home and at school.